1) Additional Functionality to the Appointment Pop Up
Why: User Feedback / Enhancement
Some feedback has suggested that users would like to see more note types and be able to perform more actions in the pop up screen on the Schedule in Charting
- Display the last 5 notes of any note type
- Allow users to perform the same actions for notes in this pop up window as they can in the patient's profile. The same icons used in the profile will be added to the appointment pop up (copy, create SOAP, open, etc)
- Allow users to open a previous note in a new tab from this pop up without having to open the patient's profile
2) Other items / bug fixes
- Allow users to cancel out of an addendum when a new row has been added and needs to be removed
- Include the password requirements on the Reset Password page to assist users when changing their passwords
- Add the physician's salutation to the Doctor Report PDFs
- Allow users to set their preferences for Treatment Plan selections in a patient's profile. Options will be Select All, Deselect All, Select Active Only, Select my Treatment Plans only
- Add the option for N/A under the question "Has the patient consented to working with support personnel" for solo clinicians that do not work with support staff.
- Fix a bug where the Fax/Print/Save icons are not working when generating a Progress Note
- Fix a bug where multi-select fields are not copied over to a new note when the note is cloned
- Always suggest an Initial, Progress, Discharge or Clinic Letterhead (for the appropriate note types) after completing a note and disregard the funding stream or any other requirements
- Fix a bug with the Reset Password email where the link to set the password is not clickable.
- Fixed bug where hobbies drop-down suggestion list was missing
- Fixed bug where Note Lock error was appearing when you select Save for Later in schedule
Please sign in to leave a comment.