ICS Sprint 1 Release:
Move to Java JDK 8:
Why: Required before our Java version is unsupported
Why: Preventing periodic lock outs or system becoming unstable.
NOTE: We have made changes to configurations of the servers as per the advice of Microsoft Azure, please contact our support team HERE with any reports of logging out or abnormally slow performance.
Other Open Issues:
- Unable to edit newly created “Clinic Location” - Critical
- CSDB billing report for legacy client’s not generating - Highest
- Load of appointments is leaking into next time slot - Highest
- Various statuses showing appointment slot as booked instead of available - Highest
- Unable to import Diagnostic Code lists - Low
- Adjusting backups
Moving to next sprint:
- Continuing to work on e-Confirmation performance, busy days are still missing some emails
Please sign in to leave a comment.