Release Date: October 14th, 2018
Edit Clinic Details and upload a Clinic Logo
- Admin users can now edit their main clinic details, such as name, phone, fax etc
- We've also added the ability to upload your clinic logo
Populate Clinic Logo on Forms
- When producing an Initial Assessment Report, Progress Report or Discharge Report for doctors or adjusters, the clinic logo will now appear in the top right corner
Print all Notes for a Patient
- A new printer icon has been added to the top of the Past Notes table to print several notes from the patient's profile at the same time
- When selected, a user will be able to select a date range (or leave blank to print all) and select to print All Notes or My Notes
- When you click print, the user will be taken to the Print Preview and all notes selected will print with one click!
- This selection is limited to completed notes only
"Back to Top" shortcut in Notes
- When a user is working with an open Assessment, SOAP, Reassessment or Discharge Note, an arrow icon will now appear as the user scrolls down the page. Clicking this icon will take the user back to the top of the page
Recent Patients list
- When a user is in the Search page, a new table will appear with a list of the last 10 patient files the user was working with.
- When you click to search for a patient, this table will be replaced with the search results. Clicking "Clear Search" brings the user back to the Recent Patient Files table
- Clinician users can now update their Account Profile with their clinical qualifications
- When these qualifications are populated, all reports will add these qualifications to the end of the Provider Name
New Comments / Summary text field added to Discharge and Reassessment Note
- A new text box "Additional Comments/Discharge Summary" has been added to the Reassessment Note (when you select Discharge) and to the Discharge Note
- When this text box is populated, the information will auto populate in the Summary section of the Discharge Report when produced
New field to document Reflexes
- A new field has been added to the Objective tab of the Assessment Note for charting a patients Reflexes
Placeholder text and labels in the Assessment Note
- We have reviewed the placeholder text that appears inside each text box in the Assessment Note and updated this text to provide more examples for what information to enter
- This is currently only updated with the Assessment Note, more to come with other note types!
- We have also updated some of the labels of a few fields
Patient Functional Limitations updated to multi-select
- On the Assessment Note, users can select multiple values in the Patient Functional Limitations picklist, we have copied this functionality to the Reassessment and Discharge Notes as well
Clinician Type visible in Provider picklist
- Student and Support users will now see the clinician type beside the name of the provider in the "Treatment Completed under the Supervision of:" picklist
- The clinician type following the provider's name will also appear on the read and print version of the note
Outcome Measure scoring labels
- When working with a Reassessment or Discharge Note, the columns for the Outcome Measure scores previously displayed as Score on Assessment and Score on ReAx/Discharge. This has been updated to read Initial Score and Subsequent Score
Lock Initial Outcome Measure Scores on ReAx and DC Notes
- If a user enters Outcome Measures on the Assessment Note with scores, when a Reassessment or Discharge Note is created from this Assessment users will no longer be able to edit the measure selected or the initial score.
- Users can still add new measures or remove the ones from the assessment note if they choose not to continue with that outcome measure
Search for Diagnostic Codes
- Users can now start typing in the Diagnostic Code picklist to narrow the results for the code they want to select
Log out of multiple tabs
- Log users out of all active Charting+ tabs when they manually log out of one
- This currently happens for when a session expires
Smaller Bug Fixes
- No diagnostic codes available when you select Neck from the body man image - the codes from Cervical have been added to the Neck picklist
- In the new Search page, the first name was no longer auto populating when searching for a patient and then creating a new record - fixed
- Scrolling on the Account Notes panel hides the 'Account Notes' header - fixed to maintain the title of the text area
- Inconsistent formatting of dates across the application - updated to use the format dd/mm/yyyy for all date fields in Charting+
- After selecting a diagnostic code, all body man parts would highlight briefly
- Invalid emails could be added to a patient's profile after editing it
- An error occurred when generating an Initial Assessment Report when there was no funding stream selected on a patient profile
- Field alignment issues in the Read version of Assessment have been fixed
- When copying a Reassessment Note or a Discharge Note that has multiple limitations selected, the field values were not copied over or saved to the new note
- Users could tab (form field tab-index) onto a disabled SELECT box and it will open/become active.
- Body part selected/highlighted by default when tapping on the body man image - fixed to not set a selection
- Issue when using 'Split Keyboard' on iPad - Keyboard overlaps with text fields
- Visual bugs when zooming in on the application
- The Refresh icon in the Past Notes table was cut off in portrait mode on iPad
- Tapping Return on the keyboard after searching for a patient doesn't dismiss the keyboard on tablet
Known Issues and Limitations
- Users must have access to a PDF editor in order to complete downloaded forms electronically. Users without a PDF editor should print the downloaded form and complete the remaining fields by hand.
- Alberta AB MVA forms for patients were updated on September 1st, 2017. Due to the new update, all old AB MVA forms from Charting+ have been removed. While the new updated forms are currently not available in Charting+, we are actively working to get them added in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.