Release Date: July 16th, 2018
- We have updated the layout of the Discharge Note to match the same layout as the Reassessment Note
- Users can now log more than 1 Outcome Measure in the Discharge Note, as you can currently do in the Assessment and Reassessment Note
Session Expiring Notification
- We have added in a pop up window to notify users when their logged in session is about to expire with options to "Stay Logged In" or to "Log Out"
- When the session has expired, the pop up window will stay on the screen with the option to "Log In" for users to enter their username and password into the pop up without having to return to the login page
- This shortcut will log the user into the same page where they left off in the application
- You'll now receive an error handling message when being logged out after 60 minutes of non-activity
New fields for Frequency and Duration in the Assessment
- We have updated these two fields to now allow users to enter the number of treatments and the number for the duration of weeks or months
Document Multiple Concerns
- This field has been updated to allow users to select more than one primary concern in their Assessment
New Label for Diagnosis to Clinical Impression
- The field on the SOAP Note that was previously labeled "Diagnosis" has now been relabeled to Clinical Impression to satisfy college requirements for all provinces
- This field has also been updated to allow for up to 2000 characters and to expand across the whole page
Limit the number of Notes listed in the Past Notes
- When you are in a draft note, the table on the right side that listed the patient's Past Notes has now been limited to the last 10 notes
My Notes / All Notes selector
- We have updated the radio buttons for filtering All Notes and My Notes to a picklist that now provides users with the option to view My Notes, All Notes or the notes for a specific provider from the same clinic
- This option is available on the Main Dashboard, the Activity Dashboard and inside the Patient Profile
Bug fix for entering Outcome Measure scores with decimals
- The field was expecting 3 characters before a decimal was allowed. This bug has been fixed to allow users to enter any combination of numbers with 2 decimals
Bug fix for Chart Date when logged outside of UTC Time Zone
- The charted date was being logged based on the UTC time zone, this has been updated to use the time zone of the user logged in
Bug fix for Note Printouts
- In some cases the text at the bottom of each note printout would cut off the last sentence, this has been fixed!
Smaller Bug Fixes
- Now unable to save note with an outcome of "Null"
- When selecting the month or year, there is no longer overlapping text
Known Issues and Limitations
- Users must have access to a PDF editor in order to complete downloaded forms electronically. Users without a PDF editor should print the downloaded form and complete the remaining fields by hand.
- Forwarding the invitation email duplicates the "Create New Account" button in the invitation email.
- Alberta AB MVA forms for patients were updated on September 1st, 2017. Due to the new update, all old AB MVA forms from Charting+ have been removed. While the new updated forms are currently not available in Charting+, we are actively working to get them added in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.