As of July 2019, the look and layout of compensation statements has changed! The new look includes a Summary page which allows for users to see the percentages and/or fixed rates for Appointments, Procedures, Products, and Tasks that are preset by their System Administrator. If you are having troubles creating/viewing your statement, please check out this article here!
You'll want to select My Dashboard > Statements > Right-click to Create Next Statement > Select OK and your information will populate.
On the first few pages of your statement you will find the Summary information. This will include the following:
- Default fixed amounts/percentages: any default rates set out for the provider will appear in the box at the top of the summary pages
- Reversals: the first line will contain amount of times codes were reversed from previous and current statements, as well as the total amount of monies that have been reversed
- Break down summary of codes by line: the amount of times a specific code was charged, the percentage it was compensated for, and the total dollar amount on this statement for that specific code
- Statement Grand Total: at the very end of the summary pages there will be a grand total of the statement that the user can view
You will be able to view all applicable codes charged to the provider in the desired time-frame line by line in the detailed compensation statement. The statement will also separate the provider's clinic locations if they have multiple rate sheets.
- Any "adjustments from previous statements" will appear at the top of the draft with new charges from the "current statement" to follow
- Each line will contain: provided as well as posted date, the name of the client, the charge name and amount, and the compensation amount
- Codes will appear primarily in order of provided date, with posted date being a secondary factor in the event that codes have been reversed and re-charged multiple times
When you attempt to exit out of viewing your compensation statement draft, you will be asked if you'd like to "Finalize Statement". Once you have finalized a statement, you will not be able to reverse, void, and/or modify this statement in any way!
If you are not ready to finalize your statement, be sure to click "NO" so that you can continue to make changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.