In order to prepare for Java ending their support for JavaWS - we have developed a new tool for getting InnoCare Software on your computer!
1. Downloading InnoCare Software
- Click HERE for the link to our Downloads page
- Select the Mac link
- If you are from pt Health, click HERE and select the Mac link
2. Downloading Zulu for Mac
*PLEASE NOTE: This step is required for Innocare Software to work*
Zulu is an open source software purposed to replace some of the tools we've previously used JavaWS for:
10.13 High Sierra
|MacOS||10.11 El Capitan
- Once the DMG file is downloaded - run the file by double clicking and follow all prompts to finish installation
- Once installed, you will be prompted to move the installer to trash. Feel free to do this now that the software is good to go!
3. Using the InnoCare Software installation tool
- The newly downloaded icsLaunch_mac64.zip package should unzip on it's own - if it does not, use the Archive Utility tool to unzip this
- You can move the folder to your Documents or leave it in your Downloads, but be mindful that you cannot delete the host folder at any time. This will stop the software from working
- Open icsLaunch_mac64 > bin > icsLaunch. You will see the following screen:
- Allow the Launcher to complete it's initial install (you will see the blue loading bar disappear once this has been completed)
- Click the Browse button. It will open up the following window and you want to select "Macintosh HD" in the drop-down:
- From Macintosh HD, you will go to Library > Java > JavaVirtualMachines > zulu-12.jdk > Contents. Here you will select the Home folder by single clicking, and then hit "Choose":
- You will be brought back to the Launcher and you should now be able to select "Launch Innocare Software". The login screen will then open up and you will log in as an Existing User with the credentials provided to you by your system administrator.
- Only log in as a New User if you are looking to setup a trial account with the software as a clinic owner.
Going forward you'll only have to run the icsLaunch file and this will open the login screen automatically for you - and you can create a shortcut to your desktop!