In order to prepare for Java ending their support for JavaWS - we have developed a new tool for getting InnoCare on your computer.
Downloading InnoCare Software
- Select HERE for the link to our Downloads page
- Select the MAC link
Downloading Zulu for Mac
Zulu is a open source software purposed to replace some of the tools we've previously used JavaWS for:
10.13 High Sierra
|MacOS||10.11 El Capitan
- Once the DMG file is downloaded - run the file by double clicking and follow all prompts to finish installation.
Using the InnoCare Software installation tool
- Unzip the newly downloaded ics_Mac64.zip package from our Downloads page to desktop
- Launch the ics_Mac64.exe file
- User will see Browse, Quick Install JDK, and Launch InnoCare software
- Use the browse option and find X folder by going through Y,Z...
- Once you've selected X folder, press OK to select and select "Launch InnoCare Software"
If you have the application set up correctly this should launch InnoCare Software. Going forward you'll only have to run the ics_Mac64x.exe - and you can create a shortcut to your desktop!