Charting has never been easier with an integrated schedule from InnoCare Software. Your resource from ICS is linked to your login for Charting and this allows the schedule to be synced through.
To get to your schedule, select the "schedule" icon on the left-hand side at the bottom. This is what the schedule screen looks like:
The schedule will mimic how it appears in ICS - that means any status changes (cancellations, rebooks etc) will appear in the schedule. You are able to select the view you would like by using the drop-down menu at the top titled "View. Appt Status":
Anything you de-select will remove itself from the schedule view until you turn the function back on. You can also create a default view in the account preferences - every time you log in it will populate the selections you made in the back end.
Here are some highlighted features in the schedule view:
- The ability to select week, day or list view.
- The calendar modal allows you to jump ahead to any specific month/date/year that you are looking for
- The clinic dropdown allows you to select any clinic you are associated with
- The clinician dropdown will allow you to select any clinician associated with the clinic
- The radial buttons beside "today" will allow you to jump ahead by a week or by day (depending on which view you've selected)
Charting from the Schedule
Instead of searching for your patients, you can start your Assessment and SOAP notes from the schedule. You can also copy your last completed SOAP note. In order to do this, you would want to click the patient's name on the schedule and select your choice from the window that appears. The notes will open in a new window so please ensure your pop up blocker is set to "allowed" for Charting +:
You're also able to open completed notes and drafts directly from the schedule view: