Whenever you're experiencing slow and/or disconnecting issues with InnoCare Software on a Macintosh computer we require you do the following steps:
1. Computer Updates
2. Uninstall InnoCare Software
A. Click "System Preferences"
B. Click "Java"
C. Click "Settings..." button
D. Click "Delete Files..." button
E. Click All Check Boxes and Click OK
F. Close the Temporary File Settings Window
G. Click "Security" Tab and then Click "Certificates" Button at bottom
H. Select "IBL - Internet Business Logic" and Click "Remove" Button
"IBL - Internet Business Logic" Certificate not there? Simply go to the next step
3. Change Java Connection
- Click System Preferences
- Click Java
- Click Network Settings...
- Click Direct Connection
- Click OK
4. Install latest version of InnoCare Software
5. Restart your Modem and/or Router
- Locate the physical device that provides internet to your Clinic
- Unplug the power for 30 seconds
- Plug the power back in
- Wait 60 seconds for the internet to come back online
If you are still having issues after following the steps above, continue here to gather information for us:
A. Verify Internet Speed
- Begin Test
- *Wait for it to finish*
- Share Results
- Paste the link to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. General Infomation
- Are all computers in your office slow/disconnecting or just some?
- Are all actions slow in InnoCare Software or just some actions? Which ones?
- Are you using Wireless internet?
- Submit the answers to email@example.com