On your billing date we determine how many unique practitioners booked an appointment during the past 30 days and then multiply the number of unique practitioners by the subscription level you are using.
Here is an example:
- You subscribed on September 06, 2012
- Your billing date is now the 6th of every month
- On your next billing date (Oct 6) we check how many unique practitioners booked an appointment from September 06 to October 05
- If you have an Active practitioner in the system who did NOT book an appointment during this time then the system will NOT charge you for them
- The number of unique practitioners is then multiplied by the Subscription level you are using (PencilThat, Simplify, Empower & Grow)
Note: we do not look at appointment status when determining your bill; therefore, "cancelling" an appointment has no affect on your bill. You must delete any/all appointment(s) if you do not want to be charged for a specific practitioner
How to see which practitioners you are paying for:
You can see exactly which practitioners you are being charged for by running the following query...
- Click Management Tab
- Click Appointment Button
- Set the following search Criteria
- Location: N/A
- Booked Start: September 06, 2012
- Booked End: October 05, 2012
- Sort the list by Practitioner by Left Clicking on the Column header labeled "Practitioner"
- Scroll down the list and count the unique practitioners
Note: 4 days before your billing date we send a "pre-bill" to allow you to review what will be charged and make adjustments as necessary. All changes between the pre-bill and billing date WILL be adjusted accordingly.
For example, if you were sent a pre-bill for 6 practitioners but you recently scaled down to 5 practitioners you can run the query above and determine that you had forgotten to delete 1 appointment. If you deleted this before your official bill then it will be automatically updated to 5 practitioners