As long as you have added the Payment Plan correctly from the steps above, the Transfer will automatically happen when you charge the appointment. 1. Open Appointment Book
- Select Appointment Cell
- Right Click
2. Verify charge information is correct...
- The Payment Plan covers 100% of charges; therefore, the $50 charge is transferred to Blue Cross. Seen at the bottom of the Charge Appointment window in "Payer Transfers".
3. Status updated
- To help keep track of who has been charged the status icon has changed to a Dollar Sign
- As the charge was transferred to Blue Cross, the Client does not have a balance on their account.
4. Verify Client Folder
- Right Click Appointment
- View Client Folder
- Billing Tab
5. Transfer Created
- The Transfer is used to remove the charge from the Clients Balance and add it to the Payers Balance
Article is closed for comments.