If something is incorrect in the client file, you may receive an error indicating that the claim could not be created and submitted through the integration. Here are some examples:
- Error - Schema Validation Failure(ISC.0082.9447) Value Does Not Conform To Datatype: This error can mean a few things.
- The practitioner does not have their Telus Billing number attached to their Resource
- The practitioner does not have a Licensing Body attached to their Resource
- Connection issue from Telus to Payer. Please try again at a later time
- Error - (ISC.0082.9469) Value Does Not Match Pattern:
- You are using an appointment type that is not set up for integration (does not have a procedure code on the back end with the fee code)
- Error - NL07; Invalid Data Type Specification:
- This indicates the Provider resource does not have a Telus Health Billing ID assigned
- Error - NL20; The Provider (Author) Is Invalid:
- Provider (resource) Billing ID is not correct
- Error - Multiple Or No Profiles Returned For Carrier Profile:
- The payer name does not match the list of approved Telus Payers.
- Error - Authentication Failed. Switch could not authenticate the User - Incorrect Password:
- Your password for the Telus Portal has recently changed and has not been updated in InnoCare yet.
- Error - [code: KEY204] Member not found. Verify the policy and member ID data entered:
- The insurance information you have entered in the Billing tab is incorrect. The policy and ID numbers are not what the insurance company has on file.
- Error - NL300; Object of reference not set to an instance of an object:
- The Gender of the client has not been selected
If you encounter an error that is not specified on this list, please contact Support.